- SERVINGS: 10
If you cannot find low-fat coconut milk, simply dilute 3 cups of full-fat unsweetened coconut milk with 3 cups of water.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 6 cups unsweetened low-fat coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups aged Jamaican rum
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall pitcher, fill with ice and stir well. Pour the coladas into white-wine glasses and serve
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.