- 4 cups sliced, then chopped green cabbage
- 2 cups sliced, then chopped purple cabbage
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey breast
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl toss together the cabbages, turkey, and bacon.
In another bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture. Add the hard-boiled eggs and gently toss to evenly coat the salad with the dressing. Chill and serve.