- 6 cups chopped green cabbage
- 3 cups loosely packed, de-stemmed and chopped kale
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, kale, bell peppers, walnuts and feta cheese.
In another bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill and serve.