Chocolate Toffee Dipped Shortbread Bars
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 shortbread fingers (about 4 inches long)
- 1/4 cup chopped English toffee or Heath bars
- 1/4 cup chopped salted almonds
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate at high power in 45-second bursts, until nearly melted; stir until completely melted. Dip two-thirds of each shortbread finger in the chocolate and transfer to the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the English toffee and almonds. Sprinkle the mixture over the chocolate. Refrigerate the shortbread bars just until set, about 10 minutes.
The bars can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.Serve With
Ice cream and coffee.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.