Chocolate Russian Mojito
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
The Abbey • West Hollywood, CA
This sprawling club (there are four bars in all) hosts an annual Academy Awards party whose total proceeds are donated to AIDS Project L.A.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1/4 lime, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 4 mint sprigs
- 2 1/2 to 3 ounces chocolate vodka
- 1/2 ounce dark rum, preferably Gosling's
- In a pint glass or cocktail shaker, muddle the lime pieces with the Simple Syrup and 3 of the mint sprigs, then strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Add the vodka, top with the rum and garnish with the remaining mint sprig.