- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate with the butter over moderately low heat. Whisk in the sugar, then stir in the boiling water until smooth. Remove from the heat. Place a piece of plastic directly on the surface of the glaze and keep warm until ready to use.
Serve With Molasses-Cinnamon Cake Dougnuts.