- 1/2 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 8 whole chocolate or plain graham crackers
- One 4-ounce bar bittersweet chocolate, broken into 4 rectangles
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the shredded coconut on a pie plate and toast for about 4 minutes, until golden. Arrange four 8-inch sheets of aluminum foil on a work surface. Place 1 graham cracker on each sheet and top with a piece of chocolate. Mound the coconut on top.
- Thread 3 marshmallows on each of 4 skewers. Toast the marshmallows over a gas flame until golden and melted. Slide the marshmallows onto the coconut and top with the remaining graham crackers. Wrap the s'mores in the foil and bake for 3 to 4 minutes, until the chocolate is just melted. Serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.