- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 5 brandied cherries
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
How to make this recipe
- Make the cocktail Combine the cocoa powder, vanilla sugar, and salt.
- Moisten half of the outer rim of a martini glass with the lime wedge and coat lightly with cocoa sugar. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the brandied cherries with the lime juice. Add ice and the tequila and Cointreau and shake well. Strain into the prepared martini glass.
Contributed By Sue Torres