Chipotle-spiced Roasted Potato Salad with Celery & Greek Yogurt
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 4
Baby potatoes get a chipotle glaze before being roasted, adding incredible flavor to this healthy potato salad, which substitutes Greek yogurt for mayonnaise.
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Scrub the potatoes clean, and then dry them on paper towels. Cut into quarters and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, brown sugar, chipotle, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Add the potatoes and stir until the potatoes are completely coated.
- Spread the potatoes and any leftover oil and spices on the lined baking pan in single layer. Roast for 20 minutes, turn the potatoes, and continue roasting for 10-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and crisped. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Combine the potatoes and celery in a large bowl. Add the Greek yogurt to the potatoes and celery and then gently toss to coat with the yogurt. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.