- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 small shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 scallion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Chinese black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1/2 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- In a mini food processor, pulse the garlic, basil, cilantro, ginger, shallot and scallion until finely chopped. Add the black bean sauce, brandy, hoisin, sambal oelek and fish sauce and pulse to blend.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.