- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeños, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, red bell pepper, garlic and jalapeños and pulse until minced. Add the oil, water, vinegar, salt, oregano and pepper and process to blend. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
The Chimichurri Sauce can be refrigerated for several days, but it's best when it's freshly made.