- SERVINGS: makes about 1 cup
This super fast and easy sauce with fresh parsley, garlic and dried thyme goes perfectly with grilled steak or other proteins.
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Process until coarsely chopped.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.