© Hector Sanchez
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
This pungent South American herb sauce is excellent with any grilled or roasted meat or with shrimp.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 6 garlic cloves, quartered
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, finely chop the parsley, garlic and oregano. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and stir in the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Make AheadThe chimichurri can be refrigerated for 1 week.