- 1/2 pound fresh mung bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar or honey
- 1 package (16 ounces) soft tofu, drained
- 1 teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
How to make this recipe
Parboil mung bean sprouts in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Remove to a serving plate, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Place over chilled mung bean sprouts. Drizzle dressing over tofu and garnish with sesame seeds and walnuts.