- 1 pint ripe strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Champagne
- Yogurt Lime Sorbet or 1 1/2 cups lime sorbet
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the orange juice and puree until smooth. Transfer the puree to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours. Add more sugar if necessary.
- Stir the Champagne into the soup and pour into 4 bowls. Top with a small scoop of Yogurt Lime Sorbet and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.