Chilled Avocado Soup Topped with Crab
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 cup of Guacamole with Charred Jalapeño and Scallions
- 1 cup cold buttermilk
- 3/4 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/2 cup ice water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Jumbo lump crab meat
- Crème fraîche, fried tortilla strips and finely chopped chives, for garnish
- In a blender, puree the Guacamole with the cold buttermilk, bottled clam juice, ice water and lime juice. Season the soup with salt and pepper. Pour the soup into 4 bowls and top with the jumbo lump crab meat. Garnish each bowl of soup with crème fraîche, fried tortilla strips and finely chopped chives.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.