- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Four 1/2-pound boneless pork loin chops, cut 1 1/4 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small bowl, mix the chili powder with the cumin, salt and pepper. Rub the spice mixture all over the pork chops.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the pork chops and cook over high heat until browned, about 1 minute per side. Add the garlic, lime zest, lime juice and cilantro to the skillet and roast the chops in the center of the oven for 10 minutes, or until rosy throughout. Transfer to plates and serve.
One Serving 418 calories, 25.5 gm total fat, 8.7 gm saturated fat, 4 gm carb.