- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups roasted marcona almonds
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
How to make this recipe
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the garlic is softened, about 2 minutes. Add the almonds and cook, stirring occasionally, until coated and hot, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool completely; stir in the chives.
The almonds can be stored at room temperature overnight; stir in the chives before serving.