- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 3 medium fresh hot red chiles, such as Holland or cayenne, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chile sauce
How to make this recipe
In a mini food processor, combine the fresh chiles with the grated ginger, chicken stock, garlic clove, sugar, salt, lime juice and Sriracha and process until smooth. Transfer the chile dipping sauce to a small bowl and serve.
The chile sauce can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.