- 3 large poblano chiles
- 4 naan or 6 pocketless pita
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken (12 ounces)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Roast the poblanos over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning, until charred; transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let steam for 15 minutes. Peel, core, seed and thinly slice the chiles.
- Wrap each flatbread in moistened paper towels and plastic wrap and microwave until softened, 30 seconds. Mix the poblanos with the chicken, scallions and cheese; spoon in a strip down the center of each flatbread, fold up the sides and secure with toothpicks.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil, cook the burritos over moderate heat, turning, for 6 minutes. Remove the toothpicks and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.