Chickpea Salad with Red Pepper Confetti
- SERVINGS: 30
- Three 19-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 small red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 1/4 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups cilantro leaves, minced
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.