- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, preferably white
- Three 19-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces baby arugula (8 cups)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt with the cumin, garlic, lime juice and vinegar. Fold in the chickpeas and season with salt.
- Arrange the arugula in an even layer on a large platter. Spread the dressed chickpeas on top. Garnish with the scallion slices and roasted pumpkin seeds and serve right away.
Make AheadThe dressing can be refrigerated overnight.