© Tina Rupp
Chicken with Red Curry-Peanut Glaze
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 2-inch squares, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Red Curry-Peanut Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Light a grill. In a bowl, toss the mango with the chicken and 3 tablespoons of the peanut sauce and season lightly with salt and pepper. Loosely thread the mango and chicken onto 8 skewers, alternating the pieces. Brush the skewers with oil and grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until the chicken is lightly charred in spots and nearly cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Brush 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce on the skewers and grill, turning, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. If the sauce becomes too thick to brush, thin it slightly with water. Serve the chicken-and-mango skewers with lime wedges and pass the remaining peanut sauce at the table.
Full-bodied, spicy Viognier.