- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken, from a rotisserie chicken
- 2 (14-to 15-ounce) cans black beans
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese
- A handful of tortilla chips
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a 3-quart baking dish, toss together the chicken, beans with their liquid, and jalapeños. Top with a layer of the salsa, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Crumble the tortilla chips evenly over the cheese. Bake the casserole until the filling is bubbling, about 30 minutes. Serve with sour cream.