Chicken Salad with Cumin-Scented Carrot Raita
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
A supermarket rotisserie bird right off the spit is wonderful in this Middle Eastern–inspired warm chicken dish. It's a delicious and healthy alternative to a typical mayonnaise-based chicken salad, especially in a sandwich.
- One 3 1/2-pound roasted chicken, meat shredded (4 cups)
- 3 large radishes, thickly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cayenne pepper
- Lime wedges and warmed pita
- Cumin-Scented Carrot Raita
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken with the radishes, onion, mint and cumin. Stir in the raita and season with salt and cayenne. Serve with lime wedges and warmed pita.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.