- One 3 1/2-pound roasted chicken, meat shredded (4 cups)
- 3 large radishes, thickly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cayenne pepper
- Lime wedges and warmed pita
- Cumin-Scented Carrot Raita
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, toss the chicken with the radishes, onion, mint and cumin. Stir in the raita and season with salt and cayenne. Serve with lime wedges and warmed pita.
More Saucy Ideas: Serve the raita with grilled and roasted meats and poultry, or stir it into cooked lentils, beans or grains.