- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 ounces crumbled mild blue cheese, such as Maytag (3/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 cups diced roasted chicken (from 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups halved red and green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar. Fold in the blue cheese, breaking it up with a fork. Add the chicken, grapes, celery and parsley and fold gently. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.
The salad can be refrigerated overnight.
Smoky, fruity Merlot, such as one from the Carneros region in Northern California.