- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces and chilled
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped tarragon
- Pinch of freshly ground white pepper
- In a food processor, pulse the chicken until finely chopped. Add the egg white and pulse until blended. With the machine on, add the cream in a steady stream and puree until smooth. Scrape the mousse into a bowl and stir in the parsley, chives, tarragon and white pep-per. Transfer the mousse to a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. To use, snip off a corner of the bag.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.