- SERVINGS: 8
The drumettethe meaty part of a wingmakes great finger food, especially when the chicken is scraped to one end, leaving a neat handle. You may need to buy whole wings; if so, cut them at the joint to get drumettes. Save the remaining wing portions for stock.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 16 chicken drumettes
- Romesco Sauce
- In a large shallow bowl, combine the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Using a small sharp knife, cut around the bone at the small end of each drumette to release the meat. Scrape the chicken down the bone to form a fat nugget of meat at the other end. Add the chicken to the marinade and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Light a grill or preheat the broiler. Grill or broil the drumettes, turning often, for about 15 minutes, or until well browned and cooked through. Serve hot with the Romesco Sauce.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.