- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Don't be fooled: This is not American-style Chinese chicken salad. It's way better—crunchy, light and spicy.
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 Thai chile or 1/2 serrano chile, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups mixed finely shredded Savoy cabbage and red cabbage
- 2 small carrots, finely shredded
- Meat from 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded (2 cups)
- One 2-ounce package ramen, noodles crushed and seasoning packet reserved for another use
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed basil and cilantro
- In a large bowl, whisk the canola oil with the lime juice, fish sauce and chile; season with salt and pepper. Add both cabbages, the carrots, chicken, noodles and herbs, toss and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.