- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- Black beans, rice and grated cheese (optional)
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream, for serving (optional)
How to make this recipe
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned and nearly cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, smoked paprika and cumin. Stir in the kale and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the kale is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas. Add rice, beans and cheese as desired. Fold the ends of the tortilla over the meat and then roll the burritos up lengthwise.
Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.