- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- Black beans, rice and grated cheese (optional)
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream, for serving (optional)
How to make this recipe
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the chicken and and carrots and cook until chicken is lightly browned and nearly cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini and then stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, smoked paprika and cumin. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the zucchini and carrots are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas. Add beans, rice and cheese as desired. Fold the ends of the tortilla over the meat and then roll the burritos up lengthwise.
Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.