- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- Black beans and grated cheese (optional)
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream, for serving (optional)
How to make this recipe
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned and nearly cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, smoked paprika and cumin. Cook the chicken for another 2 to 3 minutes until completely cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the chicken mixture and brown rice between the tortillas. Add beans and cheese if desired. Fold the ends of the tortilla over the meat and then roll the burritos up lengthwise.
Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.