- 2 grapefruits
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 Thai chiles, minced
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon red miso paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Four 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups lightly packed frisée lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruits, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the grapefruit sections. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and 1 of the chiles.
- Light a grill or preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, whisk the crème fraîche with the remaining chile, the miso paste and lime juice.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over a hot fire or broil until lightly charred and just cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
- Mound the frisée on plates. Set a chicken breast on top. Drizzle the crème fraîche–miso sauce over the chicken and around the plates, scatter the grapefruit sections next to the chicken and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.