- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- One 10-ounce box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and patted dry
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup coarsely crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic and oregano. Fold in the artichokes, olives and feta; season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the chicken, skinned side down, and cook over moderately high heat until browned, 3 minutes; turn and transfer the skillet to the oven. Roast the chicken for 10 minutes, until white throughout. Transfer the chicken to plates and spoon the sauce on top. Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Vibrant, medium-bodied Moscofilero.