- Three 7-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to make this recipe
Dry the chicken thoroughly with paper towels. In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the flour and season with salt and pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook over moderately high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add the parsley and garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer the chicken to 4 plates and serve with lemon wedges.