- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces 1/3-inch-diced slab bacon
- 12 ounces fresh chorizo, casings removed and meat crumbled
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Oaxaca cheese or mozzarella cheese, torn
How to make this recipe
Heat the oil on a large griddle. Add the bacon and chorizo and cook over high heat, stirring, until browned in spots, 5 minutes. Add the chicken and cook, stirring, until cooked through. Add the peppers and onion and cook until softened. Scatter the cheese on top and stir until it just starts to melt, then serve.
Flour tortillas, avocado, cilantro, salsa and lime wedges.
Nutty brown ale.