© Antonis Achilleos
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN Plus 4 hr chilling
- SERVINGS: 4
As chia seeds soak in almond milk, they create a tapioca-like pudding.
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (3 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- In a 1-quart jar, combine the almond milk with the agave nectar. Close the jar and shake to combine. Add the chia seeds and lemon zest to the jar, then close and shake well. Refrigerate until very thick and pudding-like, at least 4 hours or overnight, shaking or stirring occasionally. Serve the pudding in bowls.
The pudding can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.Serve With
Citrus sections, diced mango, almonds and extra agave nectar.