Chez Es Saada's Palmyra
- SERVINGS: 2
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 3 1/2 ounces vodka (7 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, plus 2 lime slices, quartered
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (see Note)
- 6 mint sprigs, coarsely chopped, plus 2 long sprigs
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the vodka, lime juice, simple syrup and chopped mint and strain into 2 glasses filled with small ice cubes. Garnish with the lime slices and mint sprigs and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.