© Lucas Allen
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes one drink
Cherry bitters, cherry liqueur and a brandied cherry flavor Jonny Raglin’s favorite Sidecar variation. At Comstock, he makes the drink with pickled cherry bitters concocted by his business partner and “resident mad scientist,” Jeff Hollinger.
Slideshow: Recipes for Reinvented Classic Cocktails
- 1 1/4 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce Heering cherry liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes of Fee Brothers cherry bitters
- 1 brandied cherry, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the brandied cherry.