- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes one drink
- 1 1/4 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce Heering cherry liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes of Fee Brothers cherry bitters
- 1 brandied cherry, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the brandied cherry.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.