- 1 1/2 ounces manzanilla sherry, preferably en rama
- 3/4 ounce Batavia Arrack van Oosten (spicy, citrusy, rum-like spirit from Java)
- 1/4 ounce orgeat (almond-flavored syrup)
- 3 drops of Fee Brothers Old Fashion aromatic bitters
- Small pinch of freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a mixing glass, combine the sherry, Batavia Arrack, orgeat and bitters; fill with ice and stir well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the nutmeg.
Contributed By Kirk Estopinal Photo © Lucas Allen