- TOTAL TIME: 7 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 3/4 cup
Instead of buying a jar of chutney, make this sweet-spicy, apricot-based version instead.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 scallion, minced
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, raisins, ginger and curry powder and simmer over low heat until the vinegar has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Stir in the apricot preserves and scallion and season with salt. Let cool. Use on grilled ribs, chicken or lamb.
The chutney can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.