- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 scallion, minced
How to make this recipe
In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, raisins, ginger and curry powder and simmer over low heat until the vinegar has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Stir in the apricot preserves and scallion and season with salt. Let cool. Use on grilled ribs, chicken or lamb.
The chutney can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.