- 4 ounces Chai Sun Tea (see Note)
- 3/4 ounce passion fruit puree or juice
- 1/2 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 ounce balsamic vinegar
- Ice cubes, plus crushed ice for serving
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine the Chai Sun Tea, passion fruit puree, condensed milk and vinegar. Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake well. Strain into a chilled, crushed-ice filled collins glass.
Place 1 chai tea bag and 12 ounces cold water in a glass jar. Cover and leave in a sunny, warm place for 1 hour. Discard the tea bag and refrigerate the tea for up to 2 weeks. Makes 12 ounces.