- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced orange zest
- 1 pinch of ground clove
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 1/2 ounces Cognac
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 orange twist
How to make this recipe
- Make the Cocktail Mix together the sugar, orange zest and cloves. Moisten the outer rim of a martini glass with the lemon wedge, then coat the rim lightly with sugar mixture.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the twist; shake. Strain into the glass; top with the twist.
Contributed By Scott Beattie