- 1 cup sour cream or crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish or drained bottled horseradish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds assorted sliced cured meats, such as prosciutto, coppa, spicy coppa, bresaola, rosette and spicy Hungarian salami
- Cornichons, olives and assorted mustards, for serving
- Grilled bread or croutons, for serving
How to make this recipe
- Combine the sour cream, horseradish, chives and pepper in a bowl. Season with salt and refrigerate until chilled.
- Arrange the meats on a large platter. Serve with the horseradish cream, cornichons, olives, mustards and bread.