- 1 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, combine the parsley, cilantro, vinegar, garlic, oregano and ancho powder; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in the olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
The chimichurri can be refrigerated for 2 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.