Celery Root and Apple Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 Granny Smith applespeeled, cored and julienned (2 cups)
- 1 1/4 pounds celery root, peeled and julienned (2 cups)
- 4 ounces daikon radish, peeled and julienned (1 cup)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, chives, olive oil, lime juice and garam masala. Add the apples, celery root and daikon, season with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve the slaw lightly chilled or at room temperature.
Make Ahead The slaw can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours.