Celery Root and Apple Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 Granny Smith applespeeled, cored and julienned (2 cups)
- 1 1/4 pounds celery root, peeled and julienned (2 cups)
- 4 ounces daikon radish, peeled and julienned (1 cup)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, chives, olive oil, lime juice and garam masala. Add the apples, celery root and daikon, season with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve the slaw lightly chilled or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.