- 1/2 ounce Pimm's No. 1 (English gin-based aperitif)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 thin slices of English cucumber
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- One 2-inch piece of celery, plus 1 small leafy celery rib for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces cucumber vodka or plain vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the piece of celery with the cucumber slices, cilantro and lemon juice. Add ice and the vodka, Pimm's and agave nectar and shake well. Strain the drink into an ice-filled collins or highball glass and garnish with the celery rib.